Thursday, April 4, 2013

Introducing: Julie! ~Our Newest Team Member~



I'd like to introduce Julie to you all!

Life has gotten so busy for me over the past couple of months that I've needed to bring on some extra help. Julie is a great friend of mine. We've known each other for several years when our oldest boys were in school together. She helps me out by babysitting my little guy several times a week so I can homeschool my oldest or work on sewing projects. Recently, though, she has joined me in my business. Julie cuts almost every single fitted diaper and diaper cover for me now. I love being able to hand over the fabric and have it cut up just as I need it. It saves me so much time and energy! With her help I'm able to manage everything just a little bit better and I'm blessed to have her on my team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews