Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Unplugged Challenge: Prepare the Night Before




Have you joined in the Unplugged Challenge? Learn all about it HERE.

I've found the easiest way to unplug is to prepare the night before.


  1. Plan your day on paper. Take some time to think about what you'd like to accomplish and create a To Do List. I generally keep my to do's on my kindle but to successfully unplug I need to write it on paper.
  2. Make it a date. Schedule some time 'off' on your calendar or agenda. Set up an email auto-response to let others know that you'll get back to them tomorrow. They can always call you if it's an emergency.
  3. Turn off all your electronic devices... cell phone, kindle, computer, etc. Put them away- out of site, out of mind!

Hopefully these tips will give you a little head start on taking a day off from your plugged in life. We all need a break every now and then!

This month I'll be unplugging on the 6th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th, 22nd, and 26th. Unplug with me or pick days that are more convenient for you.

Don't know if you can handle unplugging all day? Then try for an hour or 2 and build up to a full day. 

Good Luck! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews