Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring has Sprung!


The grass is green, flowers are popping up all over the place, birds are singing, and Miss Eva is ready!

This Custom Couture Creation was made for a friend/customer's daughter for a spring themed pageant. The main blue fabric has raindrops and umbrella's all over it. We've accented the outfit with a rainbow striped fabric and a pink and white polka dot fabric. The underskirt was added in a sheer material to give the dress extra fluff and the back of the top has a mock corset style lace up (there's actually a side zipper to get in and out of the top).

I had so much fun making this! I'm getting more into sewing pageant outfits and fun girls clothes this year. It's a great change of pace for awhile. I'll be taking more custom orders in just a few short weeks. I can't wait to see what I get to make next!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews