Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Knit Socks

I completed a project for myself (yay me!). I like to play with yarn in my spare time. (I find it kinda funny that as a 'hobby' from my hobby I create more stuff.) And sometimes I feel like 'spare time' is a foreign concept because I'm always so busy! I usually have to set aside a specific time to work on personal projects or they will just sit there... Anyways, here is my newest completed project!

I got a knitting loom awhile ago. I've made some small things but this is the first thing I made for myself. The thing about making socks is, you have to make 2! So, when one is done and you feel that sense of accomplishment and then you realize you have to make another... but it all worked out in the end. lol

These socks are really fun and as soon as I can complete some more of my WIP's (works in progress) then I'm going to make some more! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews