Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Adult Cloth Diapers

*I am no longer accepting orders for adult cloth diapers. Thank you!

I'd been contacted recently by several individuals who were looking for cloth diapers in adult sizes for their handicapped/incontinent family members. There really aren't many options out there for adults in cloth.

It's tough knowing that a diaper is needed but the only option is the papery, plastic, uncomfortable, throw-away kind. Besides, what's an eco-conscious individual to do? Contact a seamstress/WAHM who might be able to help!

I've been asked over the years to size up my regular baby diapers and covers because they like the design. It'd actually been on my to-do list for a long time. Well, when I had 2 separate requests in the same week, I decided to go for it! I sent off my prototypes and had great reviews!

I'm still trying to figure out how to list these in my shop because of the size choices but I'm sure I'll come up with something soon. Until then, if you're interested just send me a message at h.greenhomegoods [at] gmail .com

Hopefully, I can share the over-night adult diaper style with you soon. What's pictured below is a basic day style diaper and waterproof diaper cover.















3 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! λ”œλ„ μΆ”μ²œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks wall murals perfect for bedroom interiors

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews