Monday, November 11, 2013

Walker Bag


This bag was a fun request I got to do recently! A coworker of my husbands wanted a bag to put on the front of her family members walker to carry all her stuff. The straps have velcro that come undone so it can be attached to the walker. The larger pocket is about 15"x15", perfect for magazines, books, etc. And the smaller front pockets are perfect for glasses, pens, etc. The fabric itself is pretty fun too! I'm glad I got to work on this little project, it was a nice break from some of my larger projects and was completed in less then a day. I used this pattern and added stabilizer to the outer fabric to make it a little more sturdy. I did change some of her instructions around to take a few shortcuts I've learned over the years, but in general hers are great to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews