Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Jameson!


I can't believe it, but it's true, my little guy is already 4! It seems like just yesterday that he joined our family. It's been fun watching his little personalty come out. He is very bright, loves going to preschool to learn new things and make new friends. He loves telling jokes. His favorite one being, "Guess what?!?", "What?", "Chicken butt!!". Oh, I've heard it a million times probably. His favorite color is green and he loves all things construction, trains, cars, etc.

Several weeks before his birthday I decided he needed a bedroom facelift. When he was moved into the current room he has now at about a year old the room hadn't been changed or updated from when his older brother was in there. So it had the same old paint from about 8 years ago. We patched walls, painted, and painted some more! I painted the woodwork because it was so beat up and it took 4 coats. Oh, I was tired by the end! Lastly, I bought several custom vinyl wall decals from Etsy. There is grass, a sun, air planes, and all kinds of vehicles. He also has glow in the dark stars on the ceiling which he loves! The car bed was his older brothers and sort of stuck out but now everything works together and is perfect for a 4 year old boy!







We also had a little get together with our family for a birthday party. There was a whirlwind of activity and I couldn't get the best of photos. It doesn't matter though because we had fun and yummy cake and ice cream! I still can't believe he's already 4! Before I know it he'll be starting school and then be off to college....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews