Thursday, July 31, 2014

Houndstooth Scarf

Awhile ago I bought a Martha Stewart Knit and Weave Loom Kit but I didn't really do much with it. I recently pulled it out in an attempt at procrastinating on another project and set to work making something. I ended up finding out that it didn't really take too much time to create a woven project! My favorite.... a quick and easy project to do to get my mind off things for a bit.




I created this pretty houndstooth scarf with the loom. Yes, I know, it's the middle of summer! I just couldn't help myself... if I was going to play around then it needed to be something useful. I used 'I Love This Yarn: Mulberry' and 'Caron Simply Soft: Black'. Tada! Something pretty and useful! Want to make your own? Find the pattern HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews