Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bloggers Carnival *Autumn*

Autumn
By: Charlotte L. Riser

When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year.

Memories of Autumn

Autumn is such a wonderful time of the year! Just look at all the beautiful colors God has created for us to see and enjoy. There are so many memories that I have of the fall time. I remember playing in the leaves behind our house and my brothers playing tricks on me like always. I remember my mom decorating the house. She loves to decorate for any season and any reason. I remember starting a new school year with new clothes, new shoes, and new school supplies. Now that I’m all grown up with a family of my own I hope to create new memories with them. I love to play in the crisp leaves with my son, smell the cooling of the earth, take walks in the crisp fall air, and decorate my own little home. This fall I plan to make as many pumpkin pies as I can, read a good book, sew some aprons, and enjoy my life!

Etsy in Autumn

It’s that time of year to find old projects and create new ones with all those lovely autumn fabrics! Here are the beautiful items I currently have listed in my store…



(Each photo is clickable and will take you straight to the store listing)

Daniel 2:20a-22

Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful fall products!

    It's so nice to see good memories continue from one generation to the next. Happy autumn, and thanks for participating in the carnival.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews