Friday, September 5, 2008

My Favorite Color: Blue (Blog Carnival- EtsyBloggers)

I am part of the EtsyBloggers Team on Etsy and every now and then I will be posting topics for them as part of their Blog Carnival.


This week the topic is “My Favorite Color” and I’ve chosen BLUE! My fabric stash reflects that this truly is my favorite color. I would say that I have twice as much blue fabric as I do any other color. When I go shopping for fabric I’m always drawn to the blues and somehow I always take a yard or so home (even when I shouldn't be buying any fabric!). I really need to use them up and share them around instead of hoarding them like I do. LOL


I have a few items in my store that have blue in them. Right now I have many more orange items because of fall and Halloween but then again I love all colors and have a wide variety of colors and items to choose from! Each photo is clickable & will take you straight to my store listing with more photos or you can click here to view my whole store. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)


Baby / Toddler Bibs

Crochet Hook Roll



Adult Apron

Child Aprons

Sweet Treats Halloween Candy Bag



Baby Quilt with Matching Bibs

6 comments:

  1. I love the quilt with the matching bibs! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange and blue. Love that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got so many nice things in your shop! I seem to hoard blue stones...but then, I'm partial to turquoise! Great idea, the trick or treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some cute pieces in your shop, I like the candy bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You clearly love blue! I like the matching bibs...how you have the back as a solid color matching the print.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews