Friday, January 2, 2009

Plans and Goals for 2009

These are my plans and goals for 2009. Everyone always makes resolutions but never seems to keep them. I thought that by calling them this I would be more apt to follow through with them. Some of these are specific and some of them are flexible making it easier to keep up with. So here they are… my Plans and Goals for 2009!

1) Spend time soul searching, studying and researching my religious issues.
2) Address some personal problems and face my depression.
3) Become healthier and fitter through eating better and exercising.
4) Spend more time with my husband and go on a date at least once a month.
5) Do more writing in general, more specifically, journaling and letter writing.
6) Become more “green”.
7) Do more personal sewing… not sewing business related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews