Saturday, August 3, 2013

For Myself


Taking time for myself is a challenge a lot of the time! I like to squeeze in a few personal projects for myself here and there. I was able to make 2 pieces of clothing in the past month. I wish I had time for more! It's great when you take a break from your sewing business only to sew for yourself. It's my passion and my niche. What could be better? 

I completed this moss green maxi dress about a month ago. I've worn it several times and love it more each time I wear it.



I completed this halter top from a 1950's reproduction pattern yesterday. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet! I'd like to make myself some sort of matching wide headband or scarf and I envision wearing jean capri's with it. What a cute outfit! :)


School starts up in about 2 weeks. I'm really looking forward to the days where I'll have those hours to focus and build my business... And squeeze in a few more sewing projects for my self!

Do you take time for yourself? Do you like to create things, read, cook, or just watch TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews