Friday, August 2, 2013

New Products: Un-Paper Towels


There's been lots going on around here. I haven't taken much time for blogging lately! :)

A while back I decided to start dividing out my fabric stash, marking what I wanted made from it, and started cutting it all up. There is no reason to be hanging on to it all, although I love it all. I have stacks of cut items just waiting to be sewn up now!

The first stack I worked up was the un-paper towels. These things are fun to look at and are really a great way to reduce some paper waste in your house. Instead of grabbing a paper towel, which you use once and toss, why not grab a cloth towel instead? Use it then toss in the laundry to be washed and reused. Reduce, reuse, recycle!

Each towel has a snap on the corners, which allow you to snap them together and roll them up on an inner core (which comes with your new un-paper towels)! When you need one, unsnap an go! Just don't put them in the microwave or the snaps will melt.

You can find the available Un-Paper Towels on my Etsy site, HERE! Check 'em out! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews