Saturday, September 13, 2014

Grape Bistro Chairs

It's been awhile since I've done any blogging. I've been really busy! College classes are up and running full time and business is still plowing ahead. Life is very busy but I thought I'd take a few minute to show off some things I've gotten done. I'll be scheduling some additional posts for the future too. If your friends with me on facebook or are a fan of my facebook page then you've probably already seen some of the projects I've done lately.

Over the summer I worked on a pair on bistro chairs with a grape motif. I took off the seats and stripped the old paint off. There were a couple layers and I eventually got it all cleaned off! I then spray painted them in a glass black enamel and hand painted the grapes and leaves on in colored enamel. While it was drying I reupholstered the seats with new cushions, grape fabric, and a clear outer vinyl for durability. The chairs turned out beautifully and my customer absolutely loves them! They were originally outside chairs but she has decided to keep them in her kitchen now. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews