Saturday, December 5, 2015

Berry Crush Knitted Socks

Knitted socks are one of my favorite things to make. I learned to knit just so I could make my own socks. I have small feet and many of the store bought socks are too big and floppy. Besides, there are so many more color options with knitting my own socks!


For these socks I used a plain stockinette stitch. This type of sock is usually just called a 'plain vanilla' sock. It's a no-fuss knit sock.


I used the David's Toe-Up Sock Cookbook pattern, which I found on Ravelry. This has been the best basic sock pattern I've found so far.


For the yarn I used my own hand dyed skein. I called the color-way 'Berry Crush". The colors range from red to pink to deep purple and everything in between.




I have lots of hand dyed yarn for sale too, if you want to grab some! I have everything from sock yarns all the way up to bulky weight yarns.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews