Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Color to Dye For- One of A Kind Hand Dyed Yarns

I've always loved hand dyed yarns and I'm the kind of person who wants to try everything crafty related. I've hand dyed fabric in the past and thought yarn couldn't be much different. After researching, gathering tools and supplies, I had a go at it! I fell in love and went a little crazy dying as much yarn as possible. Now I have tons of hand dyed yarn for myself and plenty to share with you!

Color to Dye For is now open for business!



There are sock yarns, DK weight yarns, worsted weight yarns, and bulky yarns available. Almost everything is one of a kind (OOAK) in lots of fun color ways. Check them out and grab a skein for yourself or as a gift before they're all gone!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews