Monday, January 31, 2011

January's Accomplishments

When I wrote about my goals for the year. I decided that I'd set myself monthly goals for accomplishing things in the sewing room. Well, January is already over and here is what I accomplished!

A window valance for my nephew Collin's room.

A matching Dora ruffled apron and tote bag for a custom order.

A crocheted amigurumi elephant who is for sale HERE.

A wholesale order of 14 upcycled jean diaper covers.

The patches on Ian's scouts uniform.

My new kitchen curtains.

And an army apron for Ian.

A very productive month, if I do say so myself!
~Heather~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed!! You've been one busy mama - all this, in addition to homeschooling?

    Also, I love your reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Homeschooling definately comes first but as we get into the swing of things I'm able to find extra snippets of time to do the things I love to do (sewing mostly). :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews