Friday, April 27, 2012

2 Months!

My poor blog. It's been so neglected. I haven't written anything in 2 months! I can't believe it!


So what's been keeping me so super busy?

I took over Micro Mops in January. These past few months have consisted of building my inventory (read: tons of sewing), listing new products in my Etsy shop and setting up a whole brand new shop (more on that later!).

I have been working on a bunch of different projects too, not just Micro Mops… organizing my house, spring cleaning, sewing clothes, canning produce, and keeping up with my businesses! I've got tons of pictures saved up to show off. There's way too many to put in this post so I will write a post for each subject later.

Lastly, my family has gone through one huge change. I'm now essentially functioning as a single parent… no, not that! LOL My husband is deploying and will be gone for a whole year! It's a little scary. We're managing fine so far. He has a few classes to go to in-state, then home for a couple days, then to his in-state training, and finally he'll head to Kuwait early summer.

And so the next chapter in our life starts! I hope you come along for the journey!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews