Thursday, June 21, 2012

Picnic Half Apron

Hi Friends! I've been a busy bee in the sewing room lately! I know I was quiet in blog land last week (and much of the month before) but I've not been quiet in the sewing room. My boys heard plenty of the sounds of the sewing machine. That's music to my ears!

I've got lots to show off to you and this Picnic Half Apron is one of the items I completed. I found the fabric awhile ago and held on to it because it was just too cute to cut into. Well, I'm on a mission this year to buy as little fabric as possible and use up some of that stash. And believe me, I have a stash! lol

This apron can be found in Heather's Custom Sewing HERE. Take a look and tell me whatchya think! ;)







1 comment:

  1. The aprons are so sweet and you have an eye for mixing the perfect fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews