Friday, September 21, 2012

Fitness Friday: Progress Report




It's been awhile since I've written a progress report. I seem to be going at an ever slowing snails pace. Well, I shouldn't really say that because I have made a lot of progress! In the roughly 4 months I've been at this I have dropped 20 pounds. The last 10 pounds to come off will be tough, I'm sure. The end is always the hardest!

It's been a long 4 months. With my husband deployed, running a small business, and loosing my childcare, I've had to let some of my fitness goals slide. I've not lost the weight as quickly as I'd hoped but it is still coming off. I'm no longer training for a 5k, although I would some day like to. I mostly just try to get my toddler in his stroller in the morning and walk/jog a 2.5 mile route. I no longer find the time to do any strength training or toning or yoga.  Someday I will though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews