Friday, November 30, 2012

Fitness Friday Update!



It's been awhile since I've written an update.

I'm still going strong although the weightloss has slowed down quite a bit. I'm sure it's because I'm at the end of the line. 8 more pounds and I will have reached my goal! I've lost 3 inches off of my middle and hips, and several inches off my bust and thighs. Most of the weight still wants to hang around my middle. That might be because my muscles were stretched out from having my children. Who knows!

I've been doing great with my exercising. I'm walking every weekday morning with a friend. It has been in the 20's this week but we are still bundling up and getting out! It's not only good for our bodies but also for our minds and spirits. Then 2 days a week we also go to a gym and work out with a friend who is a personal trainer, and 1 day a week we do water aerobics. I think the water aerobics is my favorite.

Getting out and doing these things with a friend has really helped me step up and keep going. I lose interest with the same old thing over and over again. I also really enjoy being around other people. I never thought I would but surprisingly I do!

So, my next goal is to drop 5 pounds in the next couple weeks. I'm sure it'll be tough with the winter upon us but I know I can do it! I'll report in again in a couple weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews