Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sewing Saturday: I got something done!


This week was FULL of school work. We were off last week and it always seems like the week back is hard. I'm so glad to have my boys home with me even though it can be a challenge most days. We can go at our own pace, work ahead or work slower on things. I'm thrilled to see progress made either way.

I did sew quite a bit this week too. If you're a facebook fan or a friend of mine then you've probably already seen progress photos. I've been working on a large order for a good customer of mine. She's ordered matching diaper covers and fitted cloth diapers for her little guy. She picked out her favorite fabrics and I ordered everything in. So far I've gotten all the diaper covers completed. My goal for next week is to sew the fitted diapers. :)





In other news, we've got about 3 weeks left until my husband comes home!! This has been the longest past 11 or so months. Deployment sure isn't for the faint of heart! I'm trying really hard to wrap up my current projects so I can take a little bit of time off when he gets back. 

Until next time... have a great weekend everyone!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews