Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sewing Saturday: My recent accomplishments


I have been busy as always here in my little sewing room! I have been trying really hard to schedule my days and stick to it. It helps my time management tremendously!

This past week was full of sewing and school planning. We took the whole week off, which is something I get to control as the head honcho of our little homeschool. We're year-round schoolers, for those who are curious that just means I plan roughly six weeks of school at a time, take a week off, repeat. We take 3-4 weeks off in the summer and around Christmas too. The benefits are shorter days, less review,  and it just really works for us. :)

This week I completed a wetbag wholesale order for Karin at Dominopads.com. I sew all her wetbags. :)


I also completed a custom order for a client. I created 5 large diaper covers for her little one. She picked out the fabric and I lined everything with PUL (waterproof fabric).







I love sewing! I can't wait to show you what I make next week! If you're interested in placing a custom order, check the tabs up top for more info!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews