Sunday, April 27, 2014

Scrappy Circle Quilt


I recently got a quilt back from being quilted and it looks so awesome! I pieced the quilt over a 2-year period that I completed at the beginning of the year. The quilt uses scraps from several years worth of projects. There are scraps from my sons' baby clothes, clothes I made for myself and others, and scraps from business projects. I can remember almost all of the projects I made when I look at the fabrics. :)

I haven't completed the binding or the pillow shams yet. I hope to squeeze them this week. My sewing business is still really busy and I have several projects in all stages of completion. It's good to be busy! :)

The quilting was done by Marcia of Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting. If you have a quilt needing some beautiful long-arm quilting I highly recommend Marcia. Check out her Photo Gallery for tons of quilting examples and other completed projects she's done.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews