Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 11: Inspirations

Today you're going to add an Inspirational Page to your Homemakers Binder. On this write anything that you find inspirational, quotes you like, etc.

On mine I wrote:
- You can do anything for 15 minutes!
- Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family
- You can't organize clutter, you can only get rid of it!
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of, the heck with sugar and spice. -Bethany Hamilton
- All that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I will probably add more as I find sayings I like.

What did you put on your Inspiration Page?

Don't forget about your basic routines:

Morning Routine
1) Get dressed, do hair and make-up, put on some shoes
2) Look at your posted reminders
3) Check your email
4) Recognize negative voices and turn them into positive ones
5) Spend 2 minutes putting out a Hot Spot
6) 5 Minute Room Rescue
7) Spend 15 minutes decluttering

Bedtime Routine
1) Shine your sink
2) Lay out tomorrow's clothes
3) Spend 2 minutes putting out a Hot Spot

How are you doing in the cleaner, happier home challenge? I’d love to hear from you!


~Heather~

2 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration! but what's a hot spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    You can read all about Hot Spots on Day 6 http://heatherscustomsewing.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-6-hot-spots.html

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews