Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 3: Repeat

Day 3 is all about keeping up the 2 simple habits we've already started.

1) Shine your sink before you go to bed
2) Get dressed in the morning, do your hair and make-up, and put on some shoes

So, how are you doing so far? Pretty easy isn't it?

I've been doing really good at doing both. I've been setting out my clothes before I go to bed so I don't have to rummage in my drawers in the dark. I get up a lot earlier then my husband and it's easier to grab my pile of clothes & get dressed in the bathroom. I'm also making sure I get all the dirty dishes put in the dishwasher & started before I go to bed. I also hand wash any other dishes, dry them & put them away. I'm not a fan of dishes so this is a huge accomplishment for me!

Next is to sign up for the email list. This will help remind you what to do and help you keep track of your day.

I hope you've joined me in the challenge for a cleaner, happier home!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews