Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 2: Shoes


When I read what I'm supposed to do on Day 2 I thought "What's the point? I stay home, no one sees me, and why do I need to wear shoes anyway?"


But then I thought "Would I have this attitude if I went to an office job some where? My family sees me, I see me. Aren't they important enough to see the good side of me? Not just the me in PJ's all day, messy hair, you know, 'being to busy to take care of myself' me."

Staying home is a full time job in and of itself. It's about time I started treating it as a job. That means getting up, getting dressed ,doing my hair and make-up, and putting on my shoes.

Don't you feel better when you put on something decent and make yourself presentable? I don't mean anything fancy but something non-PJ related, clean, and in good repair.

I deserve to take care of me and you do too!

Don't forget to shine your sink before you go to bed!

I challenge you to join me! If you have… how's it going so far? Any troubles? What do you like about it? Dislike? I'd love to hear from you!

~Heather~

2 comments:

  1. When I used to use flylady...this lasted about a week. We are a sleep pants family! The very minute Jerry comes home, he goes to his room and puts on his sleep pants. So, he could care less if I'm in Jeans or sleep pants.
    So, on this one subject, while I see flylady's point...I just can't find myself complying. LOL
    I do make sure I am nice looking, CLEAN sleep pants, hair brushed, teeth brushed, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Justin could care less about what I'm wearing too but it's more for my state-of-mind. It's better to look clean, though, like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews