Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 6: Hot Spots

Day 6 is about identifying and dealing with your Hot Spots.


What are Hot Spots? Read about them HERE.

I have a few Hot Spots.

This one is right inside my front door. Everything coming in gets put there. Packages, mail, Home Depot purchases, cell phone, keys, etc.

I spent just a few minutes to clear it off. Everything got put away and put where it belongs even!

Here is another Hot Spot. This is Jameson's portable crib that I keep set up in my sewing room. Obviously, it's not being used the way it should be.

I spent a little longer putting everything away from here, maybe 15-20 minutes. And now it's being used the way it should be!

Now you need to find a Hot Spot somewhere in your home! Set a timer for 2 minutes and clear some of it off. You don't need to get it all cleaned off, just a little bit at a time. This is not a race and perfectionism is not needed! Just do the best you can!

Don't forget about your simple routine!

1) Get dressed in the morning, do your hair and make-up, and put on some shoes
2) Check email messages
3) Shine your sink before you go to bed
4) Look at your posted reminders
5) Identify negative voices and change them into good voices (FLYing is all about Finally Loving Yourself!)

Have you joined me yet in my cleaner, happier home challenge? I dare you!

Let me know how you're doing!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews