Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cardigan Further Progress

A couple weeks ago, I wrote about a cardigan I was making for myself.

The week before last didn't see much progress on it because of fall cleaning and 1st birthday preparations for my little guy. Last week, however, I did get some work put into it. I've now completed the back and both front portions, hidden the ends, and sewed the shoulder seams together. I'm now working on the sleeves.

I do believe I'm going to have to buy another ball of yarn though so I can make both sleeves and finish the trimming. No biggie, I just thought I'd have enough! (This means a trip to the store! My favorite place...)

I should set a completion goal for myself. How does 2 weeks sound? Sounds good to me! A more experienced crocheter would probably have had this done 4 weeks ago. Oh, but life, you never know what curve ball it will throw you! Anyways, Here are some photos & now I better get to work on those sleeves...



On a side note, at the urging of some friends, I put some clothes on my dressform. What do you think? (I know these aren't the best photos and you can't see the skirt, but I was just trying to show off the cardigan.) She's wearing my favorite outfit because it no longer fits my post-pregnancy body. Someday, it will again. Someday. Like in a million years...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! It is coming along very nicely, I'd say! It's always fun when you can see everything coming together! : )

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews