Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Reading List

My goal every year is to read 25 books. This year I fell just short of my goal but I still feel like I accomplished a lot. You can always find my reading list on the sidebar of my blog.



1. The Case for Marriage: Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier and Better Off Financially by Linda J. Waite, Maggie Gallagher
2. How to Get Your Child off the Refrigerator and on to Learning by Carol Barnier
3. Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
4. The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
5. Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
6. So You're Thinking About Homeschooling by Lisa Whelchel
7. What Your 1st Grader Needs To Know by E.D. Hirsch Jr.
8. They Called Her Mrs. Doc by Janet Oke
9. A Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levison
10. Cassidy by Lori Wick
11. The Mermaid in the Basement by Gilbert Morris
12. Absolute Beginner's Guide to Homeschooling by Brad Miser
13. Smart but Feeling Dumb by Harold N. Levinson, M.D.
14. The Exiles by Gilbert Morris & Lynn Morris
15. Sabrina by Lori Wick
16. Love Must Be Tough by James Dobson
17. The Vaccine Book by Robert W. Sears, M.D., F.A.A.P.
18. Jessie by Lori Wick
19. Medals Above My Heart by Carol McGlothlin & Brenda Pace
20. Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh Demoss
21. Wives of the Warriors by Ronda Sturgill
22. Sue Patrick's Workbox System by Sue Patrick
23. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson

2 comments:

  1. We inhale books around this house!! I just love reading aloud to the kids. We are wrapping up Adam of the Road and heading on to Hans Brincker. I personally am so happy to be back near a Mid Continent Public Library. I wanted to kiss the librarian when she helped us figure a way to get a card. We live one mile out of district to get a free one, so we are all using cards under Seth's name...and using his dad's address. It works!! I have a booklet that the library provides of Christian authors and am working through reading all that interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been to our library since Jameson was born! I just haven't had the time in 2010 but I'm hoping 2011 is better. This list only reflects the books I've personally read, not the ones I've read to/with the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews