My goal every year is to read 25 books. This year I fell just short of my goal but I still feel like I accomplished a lot. You can always find my reading list on the sidebar of my blog.
1. The Case for Marriage: Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier and Better Off Financially by Linda J. Waite, Maggie Gallagher
2. How to Get Your Child off the Refrigerator and on to Learning by Carol Barnier
3. Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
4. The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
5. Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
6. So You're Thinking About Homeschooling by Lisa Whelchel
7. What Your 1st Grader Needs To Know by E.D. Hirsch Jr.
8. They Called Her Mrs. Doc by Janet Oke
9. A Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levison
10. Cassidy by Lori Wick
11. The Mermaid in the Basement by Gilbert Morris
12. Absolute Beginner's Guide to Homeschooling by Brad Miser
13. Smart but Feeling Dumb by Harold N. Levinson, M.D.
14. The Exiles by Gilbert Morris & Lynn Morris
15. Sabrina by Lori Wick
16. Love Must Be Tough by James Dobson
17. The Vaccine Book by Robert W. Sears, M.D., F.A.A.P.
18. Jessie by Lori Wick
19. Medals Above My Heart by Carol McGlothlin & Brenda Pace
20. Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh Demoss
21. Wives of the Warriors by Ronda Sturgill
22. Sue Patrick's Workbox System by Sue Patrick
23. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson