Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ornaments

This year I participated in an Ornament Exchange hosted by my sister, Tonya.


I made 4 needle tatted snowflakes. One went to Tonya and the other 3 went to 3 other crafters who also participated. (Needle tatting is a form of lace making, for those who don't know. I learned how to do it several years ago as a newly-wed stay-at-home mom/wife who needed something to do!)

I wanted to share what I made with you because I think they turned out really great!




I hope those who received them liked them too!
~Heather~

2 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful!
    I think everyone will love them.

    PS...I didn't unplug very well today. I am so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of the lucky people who received an ornament from you and yes I do love it. I will be doing a blog post showing all of my ornaments very soon. Needle tatting is amazing to me and it looks so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews