Friday, February 11, 2011

Fitness Friday Check In

Now here is the real Fitness Friday blog post (finally). And it's my birthday today… Happy Birthday to me! :)

This week has gone by so fast! I can't believe it! The faster the better because that will make spring come sooner.

  • Monday went well. I ate healthy and I got up early to exercise. I did one of the pre-set programs on the treadmill which last 30 minutes.
  • Tuesday was another good day. I did pretty good eating right and I spent 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • Wednesday started out right. I got up and exercised for 20 minutes on the elliptical and things went well until my toddler woke up an hour and a half too early. Things went down hill from there. He ended up being tired and cranky most of the day. Ian had plenty of his moments too today. I was stressed and didn't eat right the rest of the day.
  • Thursday was my 'off day'. I slept in for an hour (yay!). No one got up early and the day went by a lot better. I ate pretty good but probably not the best. Ian ended up having the stomach flu and I was busy taking care of him today too.
  • Friday is my birthday! I slept in again and pretty much took a day off of everything. Hey, it's my birthday, so I'm allowed to! Ian was feeling better today but we didn't do much so he could recoop.
Beginning Weight: 1/1/11: 150 lbs
Weekly Weigh-In: 2/11/11: 144.5 lbs
I've lost 5.5 pounds!

Measurements {beginning 1/7/11} (current 2/11/11) [lost]
Neck: {12.5"} (12.25") [.25"]
Waist: {31.5"} (31.5") [0"]
Hips: {39"} (38.5") [.5"]
Thigh: {23.5"} (23.25") [.25"]

Not bad!

How are you doing on your Fitness goals?

3 comments:

  1. You brave woman putting your weight on the net. Of course, it's only you little things that are brave enough to do that. :)

    Like the new look much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've lost 7 lbs since the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not brave... I'm just doing what I think will help keep me motivated! :)

    I love the new look too, much better then the other, & this fits my personality much more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews