Tuesday, August 16, 2011

500th Post and Some Random Thoughts

I began this blog way back on August 23, 2008. I've been blogging now for 3 years and I never would have thought I'd have enough to write 500 posts! It's amazing how the time has flown!

~*~

Ian returned to school yesterday. He started 3rd grade in our local public school. He had a great day, met some old friends, made some new friends, and got into trouble for talking.

~*~

Jameson has been going over to a friends house 3 mornings a week to play with other little people while I take a break. I've been getting so much done in just those few short hours that I am alone.

~*~

My stress level has really lowered in just the week and a half of these changes. I've been trying to just focus on my sewing for awhile. I'm getting caught up on things I want to make and am just getting started on a new wholesale order. I've got more time to work on things so I'm not feeling the dead-line stress like I normally do. Life is good and I'm enjoying myself!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 500 posts! That is quite an achievement! Ian looks very happy too which is great. Enjoy your "me" time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did get to talk to you about your big wholesale order. And I'll be blogging soon about what else I was doing Tuesday when you texted.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews