Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My July Goals…

July was a pretty productive month even with all the troubles. Time seems to fly and yet go so slow sometimes. I hope you all had a great July!


Household
  • Organize Movies- they are no longer all over the place but in their own bookcase
  • Organize Fabric in Closet- I started to collect stray things in my sewing closet so I took it all out and got it all organized and put away correctly
Business Sewing- all items I completed for my business
Personal Sewing- all items I completed for myself or family
  • Math-U-See Block Bag
  • 2 Paper Pieced Hearts for a Charity Quilt
  • Polka Dot Flannel Wipes
  • Embroidered Oval Table Topper- still a work in progress (no pic)
  • Hexagon Charm Quilt- still a work in progress
Ian's Completed Projects
  • No Sew Fleece Pillow
  • No Sew Fleece Blanket


2 comments:

  1. Great accomplishments!! I don't think my list is quite as long as yours!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive month...I expect August will have even more!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews