Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Aprons

This morning I sewed the last stitch on my newest Christmas Aprons! I took pictures, mind you with plenty of help from my just-turned-2-year-old helper, and got them listed just before lunch!

I've already sold the Christmas Cupcake mother/daughter matching apron sets but the other set is still available. I also have a couple other sets and individual aprons already listed in my shop in the Christmas section.






Have you started Christmas shopping yet? All I've done so far is go thru a toy catalog and circle fun looking things for the boys. I guess that's better then nothing!



1 comment:

  1. We don't buy Christmas. Or make it. Or at least haven't in three years. I do miss it, but things will get better in time.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews