Saturday, October 29, 2011

Organizing My Work Space: Order Baskets

Here's a tip for those that have a sewing business (or just a bunch of WIP's~ works in progress's).

I have finally found a way to organize that works for me. I have these canvas baskets that I bought from Walmart awhile ago. They used to hold all my scrap fabrics but I've done a serious destashing lately (use, toss, or donate). Things have greatly pared down leaving me with empty baskets.

I decided they'd be the perfect way to organize my current orders or projects. I put everything I need inside the basket and on the outside I pin a piece of paper that has all the information I need (what it is, date started, to-do's, etc).

Doing this has really sped up my process and allowing me to accomplish even more!






2 comments:

Total Pageviews