Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here's an Update!

Has it really been over 2 weeks since I updated my blog? Wow! I've been in a funk lately… not really in the mood to reading others' blog posts or writing posts for my blog. Instead I've been busy, busy, busy planning some important changes for my sewing business and spending more hours than I have in a long time sewing and creating things!

Since I have the ball rolling on my plans and am not having to focus on that so much anymore I thought it was time to get back here. :) I had almost 100 posts to read thru… I skimmed them and commented on a few, but I mostly just wanted to get thru them to see what I've missed. Now that's done I can focus on writing something. ;)

I've got a lot to post about and I decided to break it up into multiple posts. My calendar comes in really handy for that! Today I thought I'd just keep it short and sweet and just let you all know that I'm still alive and kickin'!!

And I'll leave you with a few pictures…

What's on my sewing table right now? Some pretty Christmas fabrics. These in particular are being turned into a mother/daughter or grandmother/grandchild matching apron set.

What's on my night stand right now? Some lovely yarn that I'm knitting into a scarf for myself. I'm due for a project for ME so this is it!







2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) I love your christmas fabric and the scarf yarn. Looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for making something for YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews