Monday, May 14, 2012

Plastic Grocery Bag Dispensers

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!



That seems to be my theme this year! With taking over MicroMops on Etsy and running my own shop called Heather's Green Home Goods, well, I just can't seem to help it!


Today I'm writing about plastic grocery bag dispensers. Admit it, we all have them... but instead of tossing them out why not save them for other purposes? I use them for trashbags (instead of buy something to just throw away), transporting wet or soiled clothes (great when you're changing a potty learner's clothes all the time), or just for pretty much anything I can think of. They are handy to have around.


But storing all those plastic grocery bags doesn't have to be a pain... do it in style and stay organized at the same time! The grocery bag dispeners I have available in my shops here and here are about 17" tall with an 8" hanging handle. The top and bottom have elastic to hold everything in and the bag is serged for a clean professional look


I've only shown a few photos of the ones I have available so check out my shops HERE or HERE to see what I have in stock!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews