Friday, May 25, 2012

Raw-Edge Raglan T-Shirts

I'm in love with the book 'Sewing for Boys' by Shelly Figueroa and Karen LePage. Earlier I posted about some bowler style shirts I made for Jameson. That pattern is from this book along with these t-shirts I made for Jameson this summer. The t-shirts were super fast to cut and sew together.


The first couple shirts I made were pretty much free because I was given the fabric (except for the cost of the book- the more you use it the cheaper it gets!)...


The last 2 shirts I made were up-cycled from 2 old mens t-shirts I found at the thrift store. I don't know how much I spent but it was definitely under $5.


If you can sew, are on a budget, and have boys (8 and under) I recommend getting this book. I'm glad I did! :) *I wasn't paid to say that... I just like the book!*



2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This is a wonderful book. I had already bought that tee pattern long before the book came out, and I have used it so much! Those shirts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely in love with the book too!! Sitting here thinking of making the tunic right now!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews