Friday, May 4, 2012

Unpaper Towels


I've added a new product to my shop! I did have several sets available bit I've already sold a few. It's so exciting to know that people enjoy the things I make!


Have you ever heard of 'unpaper towels'? It's basically a large washcloth, about the size of a paper towel, that has snaps on each corner. You snap each towel together and roll them up onto a plastic canvas core. They are very eco-friendly and can save you lots of money!

I made some for my kitchen that I love! :) I use them for all kinds of things but because of the snaps you can't microwave them. I wash them with my regular laundry when they are dirty and when they are clean I just snap them back on to the roll. Easy Peasy!

I've made the towels with a flannel backing and a cotton decorative front. The edges are serged for a clean professional look. Each towel measures 12x12 inches.


You can find them in my shop, HERE. Thanks for taking a look!





1 comment:

Total Pageviews