Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sewing Saturday: Cloth Diapers

I've been a busy bee lately! Well, I feel like I have at least. Not only have we been homeschooling but I've hired on a couple helpers. I will tell you about them at a later date. One of my goals this year is to increase the number of in stock ready to ship cloth diapers and diaper covers. I'm well on my way to achieving that goal!

I've got boxes filled with the different sizes just waiting for me to begin sewing them. One of my helpers is responsible for helping me get so many things cut! There are some really fun prints and some basics. There are single diapers and diaper sets. There's just a little bit of everything. I'm excited to see so much happening to quickly!




I love what I do and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Hopefully I can show off some of the finished products soon! :)



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews