Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mermaid Custom Baby Set


This custom baby set was really fun to make! I used the new Riley Blake Saltwater fabric line to work these up. The mermaids, narwhals, and seahorses are an absolute favorite of mine!

The customer requested an even smaller diaper cover then I have listed in my shops. The newborn size fits a baby 4-9 pounds but she needed something even smaller! I shrank my diaper cover pattern for a preemie size and added an umbilical cord snap down in the center. These are super tiny and super cute!


I also made a portable changing pad and 2 large wetbags. The changing pad feels almost like a quilt with the batting inside and rolls up nicely for travel.

Everything turned out really well and I'm really tempted to buy a bunch more of this fabric. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews