If you're here reading this then you must be interested in a custom order! Welcome and thanks for stoppin' by!
After many custom requests and many explanations, I decided I needed to write out my explanation once and for all and post it on my blog. This way I can refer potential customers and save myself the time and headache of explaining it yet again. *bangs head on desk, why didn't I think of this before? LOL*
So here's how it works:
1) Come here and read these directions :)
2) Contact me. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via Etsy convo either through Heather's Custom Sewing, Hen and Chick Cloth, or Heather's Doll Shop.
3) Tell me you are interested in a custom order and what you'd like to order. If there is something similar in my shops then providing a link is extra helpful for me.
4) We'll then discuss pricing, shipping fees, order details, and time frame needed to complete your order (not including shipping time).
5) Once everything has been decided I will either invoice you through Paypal or if you contacted me through Etsy then I'll set up a custom listing for you.
6) You'll purchase the listing which you will then pay in full. Follow the directions provided by Etsy on how to pay. If you're paying directly through Paypal then follow their directions.
7) Once payment has been received I will create your item.
8) Once your item is complete I'll contact you to let you know that I'm done and show you pictures.
9) Lastly, I'll package it up and send it your way! I ship all my items via USPS First Class Mail with a tracking number. If you are outside the continental US then a tracking number won't be included as you can't track packages outside the US.
I hope this is clear as mud for you. If you have any further questions or if I left something out, let me know and I'll do my best to explain further!