Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Dream Vacation

Where would I go on my dream vacation? That's a very good question considering that I've traveled the United States pretty extensively. I've been to both coasts, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, the Bahamas, Mexico, and pretty much everywhere in between. Everywhere has had it's advantages and disadvantages. As time goes on I have learned that I don't really like large crowds or big cities. So trips to places like New York City wouldn't be very fun for me! I prefer natural places and I absolutely loved Yellowstone (although I was almost 8 months pregnant when we visited so I took it really easy). The photos below are from last years vacation.







But, what would my dream vacation be? It would probably involve a nice, cold glass of iced tea, a lounge chair, my backyard, and my family. What more could one ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I agree on some points. But, I don't like tea, and I like to get away. I would love to go to Yellowstone or Grand Canyon.
    But, being with the hubs and kids..the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much the same .. the art studio in the garden, a chair that reclines, a dog to fuss and a hubby who keeps me topped up with food and drink and company :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews