Friday, July 15, 2011

Been awhile...

'SSsscccrrreeeeeecchhh!!!'


Did you hear that?

That would be God, applying the breaks to my life, figuratively speaking.

I've been forced to stop and contemplate things for awhile, hence no blogging lately for me. It's been painful, tiring, stressful, yet freeing. It's just the beginning but I know I'm not alone. Things will get better in the end.

In the mean time I've been trying to focus on my talents and gifts: sewing and creating things.

I've finished and shipped off this wholesale order of 16 wetbags.

I've created Aqua Marine, who is now available in one of my Etsy shops.

And I'm nearly done with a new top for Marcia… no pictures yet!

Thanks for bearing with me!


1 comment:

  1. Life (and God) does that sometimes! Aqua Marine is beautiful and makes me wish I had a little girl to buy one for. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews