Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sewing Saturday: WIPs

Today I thought I'd show you my current works in progress (WIPs). I have promised myself to not start on a new project until I get the old one finished. It's a really hard promise. I think I might have sewing ADHD or something. :) But I know I need to simplify and focus and pull some of those irons out of the fire.

So, here you go...

At my sewing machine: This week I've been sewing on a wetbag wholesale order. I have 16 bags ordered and I'm 75% done! 4 more to go, which I hope to get to this weekend and have the bags shipped out on Monday.

Handwork: I started a hexagon charm quilt at the beginning of the month. I'm not exactly sure how big this quilt will be or how long it's going to take me but it's nice to have something to take along with me or work on while I'm in bed (or when the little one HAS to sit on my lap). I just love the color-way! I got 2 packs of 5" squares precut from Walmart when they were trying to clear out old stock.


 Both projects are coming right along and hopefully I can stay focused on them!



3 comments:

  1. I love the color way too!!! So far I haven't really been into the hexagons, but this would make me want to! So, I have a question about them...but don't feel you have to answer.
    When you sew them together, do you just whip stitch from the back side?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews