Friday, August 3, 2012

Fitness Friday: Progress Report!




I haven't written a Fitness Friday post in over a month! It's definitely time to tell you my progress!


I have been working really hard to lose some weight, any weight. lol I'd been on a plateau for nearly 3 weeks without much weight loss and it was getting really frustrating! I'd been exercising regularly but having troubles counting my calories or watching what I eat. It's easier in the mornings but dinner always trips me up.

My 2.5 month progress report is actually pretty good even though I've been stuck for awhile! I'm down 13 pounds. I'm half way to my first goal weight and about 22 pounds from my final goal. I've also been keep track by tape measuring myself. I've lost an inch from around my neck, an inch from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, and an inch from my thighs. :)

Progress with my exercise program is going pretty well too! I've finished week 7 of my Couch to 5K program… half way done! I've also been doing a few strength training exercises and some yoga but not as regularly as I should.

So how to I feel? Great! I'm glad I've dropped some weight but I'm even happier with how much extra energy I have. I have been eating much healthier foods, mostly wholefoods, and drinking plenty of water.

My August weight loss goals are to continue training for a 5k, drop at least 5 more pounds (but 10 pounds would be even better), and to get into my size 8 jeans again. :) I'll update you again next week!



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I told you but I've been on a wholefoods plant based diet for 6 weeks. No meat at all and you know we didn't eat pasta or bread or anything like that anyway. So..since my diet really didn't change too much...I gained 4 pounds. Yep...gotta LOVE hormones/menopause.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews