Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sewing Room Facelift

My sewing room got another facelift this past week. This is next to the last thing that needed to done before I can officially call my sewing room make over 'complete'. I love the progress that has been made and I finally feel like this is 'it'!

Here is a before photo of the wall and counter top...




Here is a during photo of the wall...

And here is and after photo of the wall and countertop...



I love everything! The countertop actually got 2 cord cut outs, one on each side of the window. And the wall shelves have really opened up so much more room. I've got my mail station and all my reference books and notebooks right at hand. My yarn, which isn't used as frequently, is nicely organized and visually appealing. And I've got lots of lovely microfiber right at hand to work with! I love it! I don't think I can say that enough. :)



1 comment:

Total Pageviews