Monday, August 13, 2012

Pinterest to Real Life: Tape Road

There are some really great ideas on Pinterest. I try to not spend too much time on there because it's a time hog! But I couldn't resist doing this little activity with my boys. You can be all fancy and use black and yellow electrical tape but all I had on hand was masking tape and a black marker. I taped up the whole house... the road went into every room, around into the kitchen, living room, sewing room, etc. It was a full circle when it was finished but with lots of twists and turns and long stretches. This provided HOURS of fun and I left it down for about a week before it got too dirty and ripped up in spots. This is on my list of 'must do again someday'. :)

 












2 comments:

  1. Well, that looks super fun! I will remember this the next time I have the little ones over. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a great idea! You must do it again soon, while they are young enough to enjoy! Before you know it they will be asking for the keys to your car and driving on a real highway! Comes way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews