Thursday, June 23, 2011

girl, disconnected check-in

Things are going extremely well in being disconnected… at least from facebook!


I recently changed my schedule around to include exercising and then things changed again with us finishing up school. I've yet to find a good schedule for staying off the computer and including exercise and play time for summer vacation. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon! Hopefully! And then things will change again when we re-start school mid-July. I just have to remember to go with the flow!

I'm really enjoying staying off facebook. I'm getting more personal interaction with those I really consider close friends and family. But I will keep my facebook page because it does have it's benefits!

Honestly, there is not really anything earth shattering to report… I'm still here, still blogging, still sewing, and still going crazy with my little family.


1 comment:

Total Pageviews